I am currently a first-year Ph.D. student at University of Virginia, advised by Dr. Jundong Li. Prior to joining University of Virginia, I obtained my bachelor’s degree at Xi’an Jiaotong University, where I worked with Prof. Minnan Luo. My research interests include graph mining, federated learning, and trustworthy machine learning. More details could be found in my CV.
- [12/2022] One paper is accepted by SDM 2023.
- [09/2022] One paper is accepted by SIGKDD Explorations.
- [09/2022] One paper is accepted by NeurIPS 2022 (Datasets and Benchmarks Track).
- [09/2022] One paper is accepted as spotlight by CIKM 2022 FedGraph Workshop.
- [08/2022] I join Dr. Jundong Li’s group as a Ph.D. student at University of Virginia.
- [07/2022] I graduate from Xi’an Jiaotong University as honorary graduate of Qian Xuesen College.
- Reviewer: AAAI 2023, NeurIPS 2022 Datasets and Benchmarks Track, ICML 2022.
- Subreviewer: WWW 2023.